Fully duplex audio codec with ISDN and Ethernet 10/100-Base T-connection for remote control and the possibility to distribute audio over networks such as Intranet, ATM, etc. TCP for point-to-point and point-to- multipoint connections, UDP for Broadcast and Multicast modes. Additionally, an X.21 or V.35 interface as well as optionally up to three ISDN interfaces or mixed with POTS interfaces. Configuration and operation directly with the keypad. High resolution graphical display.
Dimensions: 19", 2 U, depth: 380 mm, weight: approx. 6 kg, no fan.
Power Supply: 90 ... 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 0,28 ... 0,13 A, max. 25 VA
ISO/MPEG 11172-3 Layer 2 (MUSICAM) MPEG 1 & 2
ISO/MPEG 11172-3 Layer 3 MPEG 1 & 2
4SB ADPCM (optionally; in mono or stereo)
ISO/MPEG 13818-7 AAC MPEG2 (optional, IP only)
ISO/MPEG 14496-3 AAC MPEG4 (optional, IP only)
ISO/MPEG 14496-3 AAC HE (optional, IP only)
ISO/MPEG 14496-3 AAC HEv2 (optional, IP only)
Enhanced apt-X 16-Bit (optional, IP only)
Enhanced apt-X 24-Bit (optional, IP only)
Linear 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 bits (in mono and stereo)
G.722 with H.221 and SRT
Ethernet: 8 ... 2304 kbps.
ISDN: n x 64 kbps (n=1 to 6).
X.21: 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 144, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320 or 384 kbps.
Audio Modes: Mono, Dual Mono, Stereo, Joint Stereo
Sampling Frequencies: 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2 and 96 kHz.
Input: 24 bit, adjustable level range from -4 to 21 dBu, impedance >10 kΩ / 600 Ω. XLR-type female.
Output: 24 bit, adjustable level range from -4 to 21 dBu, impedance <50 Ω. XLR-type male.
AES/EBU input and output according to IEC 958 prof. Format.
- DISABLED (Word clock is generated from the ISDN transmission clock)
- DIGITAL IN (Word clock is generated from the AES input signal)
- SYNC IN (Word Clock is taken over from the SYNC IN)
Sample Rate Converter: (Standard for input and output): 32, 44.1, 48 kHz, 64, 88.2 or 96 kHz.
Ancillary Data: 0, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 baud
8 bit optocoupled bidirectional alarm port and additional RS232 for remote control or ancillary data.
X.21 or V.35: Serial transmission interface (8 .. 384 kbps)
PC Remote Control:
With RS232 or USB Full speed. NETControl software for the remote control of one or more OPTICODEC 7600 units over the 10/100 BaseT interface using a PC.
Headroom Adjustment: Via menu from 0...20 dB
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5/-1 dB.
Signal to Noise Ratio: Weighted >80 dB, unweighted >85 dB.
Distortion (THD+N): (With a 20 kHz filter, to f=5 kHz) at maximum level <0.06%.
Crosstalk Attenuation: (ratio) at 1 kHz > 100 dB
Phase Error: <1.5 degree
ISDN Interface: RJ45 for S0 connections and RJ11 for U connections.
'Plug In' module for master board.
Extendible up to 3x S0 and 3x U.
- Bonding for MusicTAXI
- Sync for CDQPRIMA, CDQ2000 and Telos Zephyr in Stereo (Layer 2), 64 & 128 kbps
- Sync for Telos Zephyr in Stereo
- (Layer 3), 64 & 128 kbps
- AETA Sync for 4SB ADPCM (optionally)
- No Sync / No Sync Inverse
- G.722/H.221 / G.722/SRT
POTs Interface: For analog telephone lines.
ISDN Setting: Selectable via menu:
Own number for operation at private exchange
- (sent during connection establishment)
- SPID number for operation on U.S. networks
- Accept incoming calls (telephone and MPEG):
- ALWAYS / NEVER / ASK
- Accept incoming calls:
- own number (MSN) check YES / NO
Selectable via menu:
- "Directory" using built-in telephone book with 96 entries
- "Quick Dial" using entry number
- "Manually" using numeric keypad
Online menu displays:
- Peak Level Tx (send)
- Peak Level Rx (receive)
- IP address / ISDN number of connection
- Encoder configuration
- Decoder configuration
- Selected headroom setting
- Decoder SYNC of remote unit
- On-line connection time
96 entries can be configured individually:
- IP address / ISDN number
- Audio configuration
- Type of Ethernet Connection (Point-to-point, Transmit, Receive [Broadcast/Multicast])
- ISDN SYNC mode
From Internet Server (www.orban-europe.com) or from the CD-ROM on the PC over the RS232/USB/Ethernet.
All technical information may be subject to change without further notice.